NMAEN New Mexico Addiction Education Network
Nominations for New Mexico Addiction Educator of the Year
This award is presented to the educator who has made an outstanding contribution to addiction education. This award is open to anyone engaged in addiction education (may be a treatment provider or preventionist).
This award is presented based on the following criteria:
1. Be engaged in the education of the addiction
profession during the year they are nominated.
2. Have demonstrated impact on the people of New Mexico in the area of addiction education.
3. Have demonstrated to the satisfaction of one's peers compliance and support of evidence based methods in addiction education.
1. There are no limits on submission nominees.
2. To nominate an individual for this award, nominators should submit the application stating how the nominee fulfills the award criteria, submit a resume from the nominated individual and submit three (3) letters of support.
To nominate an individual, please send the supporting documentation to:
5412 Granite Ave. N.E.
Albuquerque, N.M. 87110
Attn: Awards Committee Chair
Materials may also be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put NMAEN nomination in the subject line.
The award recipients will complimentary registration at the Annual Addiction Education Institute in Silver City in August, and will be honored at the award ceremony. Any other expenses for the award recipient or their guest(s) are the responsibility of the recipient.